Your commercial floors collect large amounts of dirt, dust, and germs in short amounts of time. How often should you have your floors and carpets cleaned to keep your workforce safe? Let’s look at the different cleaning requirements for different floors and traffic-level areas.
Different floors need to be cleaned with different levels of frequency. You have all your floors deep cleaned at least once per year, but the traffic levels in your building determine whether they need additional cleaning sessions. Here’s how often floors should be deep cleaned according to building traffic levels:
- High-traffic areas: Deep clean these areas once per month to remove dirt, dust, and bacteria from them. High-traffic areas include bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways.
- Medium-traffic areas: These areas only need deep cleaning every few months because they do collect contaminants, but not as much as high-traffic areas do. Medium-traffic areas include lobbies, hallways, and meeting rooms.
- Low-traffic areas: Areas with low traffic levels only need deep cleaning once or twice a year. They don’t accumulate as much dirt, bacteria, and dust as the more traveled areas of your facility, but they still need occasional deep cleaning to keep building occupants safe.
How can you ensure all your building’s areas receive the right amount of deep cleaning? Partner with a commercial cleaning company like Pro Squared Janitorial to keep track of your floors’ deep cleaning needs and provide the right solutions for them.
Have your commercial carpeting deep cleaned once or twice a year. You should also have them regularly vacuumed to remove dirt, dust, and bacteria from the carpets. It’s also best to have janitorial staff perform spot cleaning every day or a few times a week to remove stains from the carpets. Quick stain removal is critical for good commercial carpet cleaning because the longer you leave a stain in the carpet, the harder it will be to remove. As with deep cleaning for hard floors, a professional carpet cleaner like Pro Squared can provide the services you need to keep your carpets in good condition.
Along with deep cleaning and carpet cleaning, commercial hard floors need sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping. They also need frequent stripping and waxing to prevent dirt buildup. These services comprise a type of floor maintenance called preventative cleaning, which refers to the process of cleaning hard floors and carpets every day or several times a week to prevent dust, bacteria, dirt, and other contaminants from building up on their surfaces. Frequent mopping, vacuuming, sweeping, stripping, and waxing extends the life of every hard floor and carpet in your building.
Reach out to us to begin improving your office floors with our commercial floor and carpet cleaning services. Connect With Us
Think about what your office’s floors and carpets would look like if they were never cleaned. Without any business carpet cleaning services, your carpets would be full of dirt and dust. Similarly, your hard floors would be covered in dirt, bacteria, and stains, if you don’t have them mopped, stripped, and waxed often. Then those contaminants start to harm your employees’ health, causing breathing problems and respiratory ailments. The commercial cleaning process removes these contaminants from your floor so they can’t hurt your employees.
We offer comprehensive floor and carpet cleaning services for all areas of your office. Our hard floor cleaning services include:
- Stripping and Waxing: These services remove scuff marks and other discolorations from your floors to keep it looking flawless.
- Mopping: Sometimes, your floor gets stained. So how often should you mop your floors? Pro Squared provides mopping as often as your heavy-traffic areas need it.
- Sweeping and Vacuuming: These services remove any dust, crumbs, and other particles from your floors to stop them from building up.
Our professional carpet cleaning services include:
- Vacuuming: Dirt, dust, and allergens can build up quickly in your carpets without vacuuming. Our carpet cleaning services keep your carpets thoroughly vacuumed to prevent contaminant buildup.
- Deep Cleaning: As we mentioned above, occasional deep cleaning services keep carpets safe and clean. We deep clean your carpets as often as necessary to keep your office clean.
If you want to schedule any of these services for your office’s commercial floors, reach out to us today. We’re ready to make your floors as clean as possible so your workforce stays healthy and safe.